- 365 Days Open (reception hours: 9:00 to 20:00)
- English and Chinese translation at your service
- Herbal medicine with New coronavirus in mind can be prescribed
- Further testing at our clinics close to Shibuya stn available
- Home finger-prick blood test kit available (insurance not applicable)
- We thrive to bring comfort to all our patients
1. 365 Days Open (reception hours: 9:00 to 20:00)
Since the new coronavirus pandemic, many clinics around Japan, including HIRAHARA CLINIC, have been receiving concerns from patients on visits.
Although the self-isolation means are honorable, as a clinic, we feel we must voice our concerns to patients who have chronic diseases. Patients with such diseases must receive their medication periodically, otherwise risks furthering their ailments and thus crowding the hospitals in the long run.
Online telemedicine service is here to help patients looking to avoid both infection exposure risk and prevent furthering chronic diseases. Our online medical consultation service (telemedicine) is open 365 days from 9-20, to help busy patients otherwise not able to visit the clinic.
2. English and Chinese Translation at your service
We offer language assistance services for non-native Japanese speakers. Our translators are experienced professionals who specialized in the medical field. We hope that people with international backgrounds may find our services helpful and comfortable.
3. Herbal medicine with New coronavirus in mind can be prescribed
With the new coronavirus in mind, we can prescribe herbal medications to treat symptoms such as fever, cough,
phlegm, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
Stop self-diagnosing. Consult with a professional doctor. Too often we see patients going on the internet to self-diagnose, only to find themselves in more anxiety. It is important that you consult with a doctor so that you get the right treatment. Our online service is available 365 days to help you answer those much needed questions.
4. Further testing at our clinics close to Shibuya stn available
In case you need further testing, our clinics are within 3 minutes’ walk from Shibuya stn. Alternatively, we can write you a referral letter to the hospital/clinic near you.
5. Home finger-prick blood test kit available
Easy-to-use home blood test kits are available (insurance N/A) for patients not able to visit our clinic.
6. We thrive to bring comfort to all our patients
In a time of uncertainty, we feel it is our duty to bring comfort and peace to our patients and their families. HIRAHATA CLINIC is here for you.